Vendor Set Up
- Each booth is a 10×10′ space. Vendors are responsible for providing their own tables, chairs, displays, canopies, etc. ALL TENTS MUST BE PROPERLY WEIGHTED AND/OR STAKED IN THE GROUND!
- Vendors will be able to drive up to their booths to unload. Please do not park in other people’s booth spaces (this clogs things up worse), unload your items, and CAREFULLY move your car to the parking area BEFORE putting your booth together.
- Rubber City Rumpus runs from 10 am to 6 pm on Saturday, September 16th, and 10 am to 5 pm on Sunday, September 17th.
- This is a pet friendly, family friendly, event for all ages – so bring all of your friends, family, and everyone else you can!
- This is a rain or shine event! Please plan accordingly!
- Reverse it!
- Please pack up and tear down your booth BEFORE getting your vehicle. Once loaded, please move promptly to allow others to load their vehicles.
- NO EARLY TEAR DOWNS EXCEPT FOR EMERGENCIES! If you are only doing one day or another, please, please, wait until the end of the day.
It is unprofessional and ruins the show for other vendors and attendees. (Plus, you can’t get your car into the show anyways.) You may begin tearing down at 5 pm Sunday.
- Please check the vendor list on the Rubber City Rumpus website (http://rubbercityrumpus.oddmall.info/vendor-list/) to ensure that we have your information, website, and booth name are displayed correctly. (Please note: We try our very best to accommodate everyone’s booth preferences to the best of our abilities, but due to the large number of variables we must take into account when planning an event (and the overwhelming requests for corner spaces), we cannot guarantee anyone’s location 100%. If you would like a different booth location (and it is still available), please let us know as soon as possible.)If you did not supply a website during sign up or are sharing a booth with a friend, please contact us so that we can update your information. Not only will this create more traffic for your business prior to the show (or even after), but we are planning a show booklet and would like to include the most up-to-date information.
As vendors continue to sign up, we will feature them on the Oddmall Facebook Page and Oddmall Goodies Pinterest Board!
We ask that you add your email address to our Oddmall Newsletter. Keep an eye out for this, as this is how we will communicate new information, news, and setup information in the upcoming days. If you would like to use a different email address or unsubscribe at any time, you can do so by following the same link or visiting the Oddmall website.
If you would like any flyers for distribution at upcoming events, in local shops, businesses, restaurants, etc, please send your mailing address to Krystal at Krystal@MuthaOithCreations.com. You can also pick them up from Andy directly at his home in Green.
Oddmall is always on the lookout for super-awesome volunteers! If you are up to the task, please send us an email! We are looking for a few more good folks to help vendors during setup and teardown, direct traffic, handout programs and maps, help with booth sitting and lunch breaks, etc.
By signing up with us, you are agreeing to allow us to use your images and information to promote your shop, business, website, etc in the context of being an Oddmall participant. You may appear on our websites, Facebook pages, Pinterest boards, advertisements, etc. We like to give shoppers an idea of what they can find at Oddmall, and this will also bring more business to your shop and booth!
You can also connect with and share Oddmall in these other great places:
The Oddmall Etsy Team (Connect with other Oddmall Etsy sellers!)
On Pinterest (Check out all of the awesome artists and vendors coming to the show!)
On Facebook (Another great source for up-to-date Oddmall information!)
Invite all of your friends to the Oddmall: Riverside Ramble official Facebook event!
Don’t forget to use #OddmallOhio on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
Again, we thank you so much for being a part of this awesome event, we couldn’t do it without you! (Honestly and truly!) We can’t wait to see you on the big day!
The Oddmall Crew